Limber 11 is a flexibility program created by Joe DeFranco.
It is designed to be simple to follow and not take long to complete, so you could incorporate the program in your daily routine and stick with it! DeFranco describes Limber 11 as a realistic flexibility routine that will help almost anyone.
Limber 11 exercise list:
1. Foam Roll IT Band: 10-15 passes
2. Foam Roll Adductors: 10-15 passes
3. SMR Glutes (lax ball): 30sec. – 2min.
4. Bent-knee Iron Cross: 5 -10 repetitions each side
5. Roll-overs into V-sits: 10 repetitions
6. Rocking Frog Stretch: 10 repetitions
7. Fire Hydrant Circles: 10 repetitions forwards/10 backwards
8. Mountain Climbers: 10 repetitions for each leg
9. Cossack Squats: 5 -10 repetitions each side
10. Seated Piriformis Stretch: 20-30sec. each side
11. Rear-foot-elevated Hip Flexor Stretch: 5-10 reps (3sec. hold) each side
You can also find the original article here.